Six important things you should know about Geoff
- I have been the Owner and Director of AFB Finance and Insurance for over 20 years. Previously I worked as a Real Estate Agent for 9 years. With this background I understand the process of purchasing and financing a boat . I am here to help you along every step.
- I’m a keen hockey player and continue to play and enjoy coaching in the community with schools and regional teams. I have coached children from local Primary and High Schools as well as regional teams. I still enjoy playing at Masters level.
- I love boats and being out on the water. My family have owned our own boats for over 30 years and are currently rebuilding a boat, doing much of the work myself. I understand the fun in finding your perfect boat or how often the maintenance comes around so try to make the application for finance process as simple as possible. You can find me at the Tauranga Bridge Marina most days.
- Through my own personal experience 13 years ago with a young family member who suddenly became very ill, I understand and have the compassion and conviction for a good insurance in place for your family. I know so much of your energy is required to take care of your family during these times and with good insurance the worry of not working and paying the bills can be reduced or taken away.
- We love to travel together as a family. A major highlight was an overland tour through Africa some years ago. My wife and daughter are great at getting me around countries where English is not the first language and of course keeping me fed.
- I bought my first house at 21 years old. It was a struggle to get the finance for the first one and I have since owned further homes and rental properties. I understand your personal sacrifice and the benefits to getting into your dream home.